Monday 3 December 2012

PRINCESS EMBARRASSED FOR BEING SINGLE OH DEAR.


Sunday, November 25, 2012 could have been any other day for Nigerian comedian Princess but after attending a morning church service at the Covenant Christian Centre, things took a different turn.
The comedienne says she was publicly embarrassed by one of the ushers of the church after she was told she couldn’t sit in the front row of the church while Pastor Poju Oyemade was delivering a sermon. The comedienne says the usher told her he was asking her to leave because she was ‘single’.
The same day, Princess poured out her mind on her Twitter page.
I can’t believe dis Covenant Christian Centre people & their sitting arrangement. Is dis not supposed to be the house of God?! one usher told me I couldn’t sit in front cos I am single. I nearly died of embarrassment, in d presence of God! *sad face’, @PrincessCOMEDY lamented.
Princess further explains that the popular Pastor was aware of what happened as he was present while she rebuked the usher later on at the car park.
Y would I lie? I av plenty witnesses.If na lie make their Pastor confront me,he was there wen I raked 4 d usher later in d car park. both of dem better b sure of d facts. I was embarrassed & emotionally rattled.They want 2 look gud 2 Pastor Poju,I only fear God!’.
Her tweets of course caused uproar on the social network with a 

No comments:

Post a Comment