Sunday 11 November 2012

DADDY SHOWKEY AND WIFEY>>>


How I met Daddy Showkey
“I met Daddy Showkey through my cousin, Daddy Fresh. That was in 1992 when I finished my secondary school education and came down to Lagos. They had just released an album and the name of their group was Pretty Busy Boys. That was before Showkey released his own album in 1994 and started his solo career.”
Sandra disclosed that for them it was not a case of love at first sight but a relationship that gradually grew from just being friends to eventually being lovers. She narrates thus: “It was just his personality that attracted me. He is a nice guy. When I was in my cousin’s place, he had many friends that came around but I always observed Daddy Showkey and I realized that he stood out. While the others were loud and talked too much, he was quiet, calm and reserved and that was what attracted me to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment